As already anticipated in last December’s post, we are late with the works on the Redemption The Third Era project.
We took some time to analyze what must yet be developed, what is necessary and what is not for the launch of our Closed Beta. This time has been useful to create a new schedule of goals, actions and needed time for the release. Analyzing the reasons for the delay we have understood that the time needed to implement some functionalities have been underestimated and we are now arranging for widening the number of our collaborators in order to go even faster.
We have decided to create and experiment a game system that will make innovative what we are now developing related to the extant collectible cards games set. Our goal is still to create a cards game that is suitable as far as the mechanics are concerned when two people are playing at a distance, but at the same time we would also give birth to something that will make the game experience the most original possible. Here is the reason for the post atomic setting and for the game model we are now developing that has got the name of Endurance. In the next weeks we will write some thorough posts on this matter.
The new release date is so June 1st 2016.
To reach this date we have lots of work to do and specifically we expert to reach it through the steps hereby listed:
- Implementing of the game client of the News system;
- Revision of the cards, and of their skills, supporting the new model of the game Endurance;
- Implementing of the new game model server;
- Start of the implementation of the new model of game in the client;
- Completion of the design of the HUD improvements.
- Completion of the cards graphics;
- End of the HUD client implementation;
- Implementation of the Currencies in the client;
- Implementation of the Shop in the client;
- Implementation of the Shop in the server;
- Implementation of the users levels in the client;
- Final selection of music and sound effects;
- Implementation of the messaging system in the client;
- Implementation of the rewards system in the client;
- Revision of the creation of decks of cards for the Endurance model needs.
- End of the implementation of the new game model in the client;
- Overall revision of the developments.
1st of June 2016 – Closed Beta Start up.