Redemption The Third Era – Roadmap
It ‘s time to share with you the Roadmap that will lead to the launch of Redemption The Third Era.
This Roadmap is the current one, but it is constantly changing. For this reason we will make regular updates with other posts in our blog. We just want to let you know the progress of the work so that you will be ready at the time of the closed Beta release.
- Last week of August: End of the engine basic developments for client fullfilment.
- First week of September: Finalization of the Market development.
- Second week of September: Finalization of the Deck Building system development, starting development of the Shop.
- Third week of September: Development of HUD and start of News System design.
- Last week of September: Closing work of graphic production of the cards. Starting work on cards graphic integration in the game.
- First week of October: Finalization of the Match development. Start of News System development.
- Second week of October: Start of Cards calibration procedures; start designing the Game Modes.
- Third week of October: End of Shop and HUD development. Start of integration with Facebook to login and post. Start integration with the PayPal payment system.
- Fourth week of October: Start Gameplay development.
- First week of November: End of the HUD and News System development.
- Second week of November: End of the Shop development. Finalization of the integration work of the card graphics in game. Finalization of the integration with Facebook and PayPal.
- Third week of November: End of the Gameplay development.
- Fourth week of November: overall Revision of the developments.
- First week of December: overall Revision of the developments.
- Second week of December: first calls for participation in the closed Beta will be sent.
- Third week of December: Start of the closed Beta.
January: For the month of January, we foresee development activities of additional features to be tested during the closed Beta and the bug fixing. In this month we will also make the necessary adjustments for the publication of the game on Android and iOS platforms.