Regard to the game, we are taking decisions that will have a fair impact both on the work we are carrying on and on the game itself. It is so because, given that we are provincial artisans, we want to do things right.
Finally we established basic features the game will must have at time of Closed Beta launch and those ones will be developed during this phase.
Before the launch of the Closed Beta, Redemption The Third Era will have to provide the following game modes:
- ELO: in this game mode, with a weekly frequency, players will clash in order to increase a general score adopted from chess. Depending on their ranking score, players will receive weekly awards;
- PTE (Play Them All): in this game mode, players will be able to use, for a single time in a 24 hours period, all the cards in their possession to create various decks and to fight against their opponents. After using up the available cards, the player will no longer be able to play this game mode. Each win will allow to earn points. At the daily reset time of the game it will be assigned awards to the players who will have the highest score in this play mode and all cards will be available in your Collection again for a new PTE;
- Practice: the game will allow you to test your decks in friendly challenges, in order to evaluate their real value on the battlefield without putting at risk your positions in the rankings;
- Monthly ranking: each match that has been played in any unfriendly mode will earn points to the player. The players with the highest scores will be awarded on a monthly basis.
At the same time the following features will have to be implemented:
- Market: the place where you will be able to buy and sell your own cards;
- Shop: the place where you will be able to buy bags containing new cards;
- Deck Builder: a place where you will be able to create your own decks;
- Awards for the daily login: a system that will reward most assiduous players who play once a day will be developed;
- Buddylist: management of the friends in the game.
After closed Beta launch Clans, Gang or Guilds will be enhanced. Foremost their impacts on game will be the following:
- Creating power supply system for the Clan/Gang/Guild, related to quality and quantity of play of each are member belonging to;
- Creating a system of battles between Clan/Gang/Guild;
- Creating a system of rewards within the Clan/Gang/Guild.
Maybe these choices will impact on the dates of the Closed Beta outset. Any changes will be announced in later posts, as soon as we have evaluated the impact of these options on the development times.